Mike's Wine Blog

My wine tasting notes, both current releases and older wines from my cellar.

Name:
Location: California, United States

Sunday, October 02, 2005

2003 Cline Cashmere

Medium dark garnet. Java and chocolate on the nose. Concentrated flavors of java, chocolate and raseberry, moderate acid, soft tannins, and long fruity finish. This is a huge, slightly overripe wine with 15% alcohol. I generally liked this wine, even though it tastes slightly overripe, but it is hard to pair with food and I think the alcohol is too high. I am not sure what the price was on this. Not rated.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know too much about wine, but this sounds good with all the flavors of chocolate and java. I especially like the cashmere name. :)

Jenny

2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home